Monday, December 5, 2011

Holistic Midwifery Arrived!

Today 'Solstice' came early for me, with a much anticipated parcel containing Anne Frye's Holistic Midwifery Volume 1. Yay! I'm super excited to thoroughly read it whenever enough moments of quiet come my way.

I've been studying...as mentioned before, but with Solstice and my son's birthday fast approaching, I'm finding that my sewing/knitting basket is overfilled with half-finished projects that demand large chunks of what free time I do get. I would say that I'm still averaging an hour or two a night though...which is pretty decent considering I have no end date, and no conception of how long this self-motivation "just do it" approach must last before I find the time is right for an apprenticeship.

Before I received this textbook, I stumbled upon a few sites of interest,

*A Fetal/Embryological development site that's just amazing!
http://www.visembryo.com/baby/index.html

*An online textbook for nurses concerning prenatal care and birth.
http://www.brooksidepress.org/Products/Obstetric_and_Newborn_Care_1/Index.htm

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment